Thursday, June 6, 2013

Been too long!

Wow, has it officially been over a year since my last post?!  That is shocking!!  I think about this blog often and all the wonderful things I want to tell you about that I am learning, but to be honest, sometimes I find it kind of hard to put myself out there in the spotlight for public scrutiny.  It's true.  I don't like the spotlight as much as I like to pretend I do.

However, that being said, I feel like I have so much information I NEED to share with all you lovely readers.  I have been learning so much and I just want to shout it from the rooftops and tell people to wake up and take a stand against the food industry.  So, consider this blog my rooftop.

There are a few new changes you may notice, first of all, I have turned the comments off.  I love to hear from you wonderful readers but there have been some comments in the past that were a little less then kind and I want and need this to be a positive uplifting environment.  We all want to see each other succeed, right?!

Another thing, blog design.  I know what I want this blog to look like but I don't have the skills and knowledge to get it there.  Can any of you point me in the right direction for some help in this department?  Shoot me an email,  you can find it up above in the contact bar.  I've got big dreams and ideas here.  :)

I plan to get back to this blogging thing on a much more regular basis.  So, hopefully you'll be hearing from me again very soon!