Sunday, December 25, 2011

Vegetarians, from the other point of view

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.  I know we sure did.  But I'm also anxious to get back to real life; to kick myself back into high gear.  New Years is just around the corner and it's a great time to start fresh.  Start thinking of some healthy changes you can make in the coming year and make them your goals.  

A little while back a friend of mine shared this on Facebook.  I found it so hilarious I knew I had to share it with you.  I apologize in advance if this comes off as offensive to anyone, sometimes it's healthy to laugh at ourselves.  I have found myself guilty of this one (inviting a "meat eater" over and then serving them "strange food") which is why I find it so stinkin' funny!  I hope you enjoy it too.